Point to Point - Private Line - Inter / Intra LATA
Dedicated Private Line Point-to-Point (P2P) T1 connections
If you require constant connectivity to another office or remote location, you should consider a Point to Point T1or sometimes referred to as P2P or Pt2Pt or private line service. This is the same as regular T1 service, except now you have a Local Loop on 2 ends instead of just 1. This increases the cost of the monthly recurring local loop charge, but calls (or data transfer) between these two points is unlimited, with full duplex speed of 1xt T1 1.5 Mb or higher.
Multi Point-to-Point data links to establish a direct connection between two locations are available. Some carriers offer a bonded 2xT1 3 Mb or more but not all. It is possible to have several 1xT1 private lines and have the router load manage the multiple circuits. P2P is also available over Ethernet. Or if you would like to connect 3 or more locations together, a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network can easily accomplish this.
Flat-rate INTRA LATA flat rate DS1 Private Lines over AT&T for $650 p/month
What Qualifies a Circuit?
- Circuits must be intrastate (must originate and terminate in the same state)
- Applies to intra LATA.
- Circuits must be within 50 miles of the nearest AT&T POP. We can confirm your location and availability.
- Applies to all 48 contiguous states only.
- Includes local loops and POP to POP connection "end to end" pricing.
Your price $650.00 MRC - $250 NRC install fee. (Install fee can be waived on 3 year terms!)
- 12, 24 and 36 month term Blanket coverage in AZ, CA, CO, UT, OR, TX and WA.
- Applies to all 48 contiguous states.
- This is a dedicated connection to your location, with a 1.5 Mbps bi-directional bandwidth guarantee.
- 5 Static IP Addresses - (fixed ports of entry to the internet) that come with this package .(Up to 2 Class C's with Justification Form)
- Bonded T1's and DS3 circuits available.
Unlimited Flat-rate Local Loop - 50 mile distance to POP limit waived!
In the states of California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and Texas we offer Direct Internet Access (DIA) T1s through our providers. Just as with the P2P private lines, these circuits have unlimited local Loop mileage constraints. We offer a flat rate price of $750 per circuit. These come at a slightly higher price than the P2P circuits. Unlimited mileage in Colorado, Arizona and Texas where Loops are very long.
Service includes the following: * 12, 24 and 36 month terms available.
- Full 1.5mbps Unlimited Access
- 32 IP addresses included
- Domain Name services
- Real-time circuit usage monitoring
- 24/7 E-mail services
- Toll free customer support
- 24/7 circuit/network monitoring
- $750 MRC with a $250 one time install fee
If you would like to compare the lowest cost Point to Point T1 prices, enter your information to view high speed DS3 rates in "real time". If you are a returning customer, "Track Your T1 Order Status". Not exactly sure of the type of T1 service your business needs? T1 Terms and Definitions